The Stamford Symphony Business Partnership is designed to connect your business, employees, and clients with great music, extraordinary musicians, and the wider Fairfield County community. Whether it be complimentary tickets to concerts, live music in your offices, or presenting a free concert in a public space for the enjoyment of all, your business can make a tangible difference to the well-being of the community at large.
Strong and enduring cultural institutions in the community distinguish a good city from a great one. An orchestra, theater or museum provides that touchstone, building a vibrant community that is attractive for corporations and their employees, families, young professionals and seniors.
Research from Americans for the Arts states that 82% of Americans believe arts and culture are important to local businesses and the economy.
Enhance your employees’ work/life balance by enabling them to enjoy the transformative power of great music.
Acclaimed by The New York Times as a “cultural force,” the Stamford Symphony is comprised of musicians from major New York City orchestras such as the New York Philharmonic, Metropolitan Opera, Orchestra of St. Luke’s, and Broadway.
The Benefits of a Stamford Symphony Business Partnership
20 complimentary tickets to use throughout the classics season (10 concerts) for your colleagues, staff and clients, including access to the donor lounge for wine and light refreshments during and after the concerts.
Company acknowledgement in Symphony publications, website, and on signage at the Palace Theatre
Bronze benefits above plus the following:
- A small ensemble concert by members of the Stamford Symphony at your offices. Possibilities include:
- Lunchtime concert for employees in the staff restaurant
- Happy Hour presentation in your atrium or lobby
- Formal entertainment opportunity for customers and prospects
- Ideal opportunity to enliven the Annual Meeting
Bronze benefits above plus the following:
- The Stamford Symphony will partner with you to present a small ensemble concert by members of the Orchestra at a public venue such as a library, church, hospital or mall, branded as a FREE event for the community presented by your company
- Onstage public acknowledgement of your partnership
- TWO invitations to the Red Carpet Pre-concert event at Opening Weekend
Enjoy a one or two night full concert sponsorship as part of the subscription season in a customized package for a sparkling evening to entertain your colleagues, staff and clients. Standard benefits include:
- Acknowledgement page in season Program Book with recognition of the concert sponsorship
- Recognition banner in the Palace Theatre lobby at the sponsored concert
- Recognition on concert page of website
- Recognition on appropriate concert related social media posts
- Your logo projected pre-concert and intermission on stage
- Recognition as sponsor in all print media advertising for the concert
- Onstage verbal acknowledgement
- Access to Founder’s Room during intermission for your guests
- Access to Founders Room post-concert with artists
- 20 complimentary tickets (more if you need them and for other concerts during the season)
- 20% discount on all additional SSO tickets
Sponsorship fees and benefits are individually tailored
The Stamford Symphony offers wide range of educational opportunities to students in Fairfield County. Many companies are pleased to underwrite this work through generous sponsorships:
Carnegie Hall’s Link Up Concerts
presented by the Stamford Symphony for 3rd and 4th grade students in Stamford Public Schools
by Stamford Symphony professionals to support preparation for the Link Up concerts
in-school intensive training by Stamford Symphony professionals for groups for all ability instrumentalists
special interactive program for kids 5-12 years old, at 2pm on Sunday performances
Behind The Baton
Pre-concerts talks one hour before Palace Theatre concerts
WHAT STAMFORD SYMPHONY BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE SAYING...
Just as many of our clients desire to give back to society through philanthropy, so too is Cummings & Lockwood proud to support prestigious non-proﬁt organizations like the Stamford Symphony as a way of contributing to the rich cultural life of our community.
With many important clients in the Fairﬁeld County community, partnering with the Stamford Symphony provides Accenture with the opportunity to support a great local arts organization, entertain clients, and provide our employees with an uplifting cultural experience.
Stamford Symphony 2019-20 Season Program Book
Advertise your business, service or product all season in our full color season program book
Thank You To Our Business Members
Community, Education & Government Funding
GARDEN HOMES FUND
THE GEORGE & JESSICA HARRIS FOUNDATION
JOAN AND FRED WEISMAN FUND
LORNA JORGENSON WENDT FOUNDATION
LOUIS J. CASALE, JR. CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC.
RICHARD DAVOUD DONCHIAN FOUNDATION
THE SOROCA FUND FOR AMERICAN MUSIC
STERN FAMILY FOUNDATION
SUMMER HILL FOUNDATION
10+ Years of Service
Thank You !
Stamford Symphony gratefully acknowledges the support of the State of Connecticut, Office of the Arts and the City of Stamford.
Thank you to those who contribute their services !